0318 POST DOC (M/F/D) PLASMA SOURCE CONCEPTS
For our scientific group Plasma Source Concepts we are looking to recruit for the location in Karlsburg and Greifswald starting on 1st February 2020 a
POST DOC (M/F/D)
PLASMA SOURCE CONCEPTS
The position is limited to 2 years/ Weekly working time 40 hours/ TV-L Ost wage group E13.
- Setup and operation with a diagnostic system for surface charge measurement to investigate the interaction of multiple plasma jets with each other and with a surface;
- Optical and electrical diagnostics of the interaction of plasma jet or an array of plasma jets with different surfaces and the gas flow;
- Supervision of students and PhD students;
- Interaction with an interdisciplinary team from physicists to medical stuff including presentation of scientific results;
- Publication of scientific results on scientific conferences and in peer reviewed journals;
- Acquisition of third party funds;
- Management of scientific projects.
- Successfully completed Master of Science/German Diploma and PhD in physics or engineering
- Experience with experimental plasma diagnostics (optical and electrical) of cold atmospheric pressure plasma (preferred with a background in plasma medical application)
- Experience in the operation and diagnostics of multiple cold atmospheric plasma sources
- Analytical competencies and problem-oriented thinking
- Fluent English, German optional
- Experienced team worker, willingness and joy for independent work
- Very high communication skills, individual initiative and extraordinary engagement are required
- Payment and social services according to the collective wage agreement for Federal States (TVL-Ost) including company pension
- A highly motivated team, a newly opened laboratory with new equipment
- Technical equipment at the highest level
- Working in an interdisciplinary environment, including biology, medicine, physics and engineering
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from a home office
- A working environment certified as family-friendly
For further information and inquiries, please contact: Dr. Torsten Gerling (E-Mail: email@example.com).
What counts is your performance as well as your personality regardless of your age, origin, gender, sexual identity, disability or ideology. We look forward to receiving your applications!
Unfortunately, the INP cannot refund any application expenses.
Please send your complete application with the common application documents (cover letter, CV, references) giving the keyword „0318 – Post Doc Plasma Source Concepts”- preferably via our online application form - until 12th of December 2019 to the INP, Human Resources Department Mrs Lembke, Felix-Hausdorff-Str. 2, 17489 Greifswald, firstname.lastname@example.org.